We are looking for a Front End Developer -- either as a project-based contractor or contract-to-hire -- with experience developing in content management systems and/or digital marketing platforms.
The contractor must have significant experience and skills in the following:
- Proficient in CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation);
- Expert working with templates in Content Management Systems like Drupal, WordPress and/or Sitecore.
Additional skills we're interested in:
- Familiarity building marketing emails and landing pages using tools like Blackbaud, Convio or Engaging Networks;
- Experience creating web-based applications using Facebook APIs, Google APIs, mobile web toolkits or frameworks;
- Familiarity with JIRA or other bug tracking tools.
Submit your resume and point us to your best code samples at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a contract opportunity. Location US, Nationwide.
We help nonprofit and social enterprise organizations that serve good causes accomplish great things using digital technology. We design, build and promote websites and online campaigns that make people care and act.
Our clients include leading organizations such as the Truth Initiative, Ocean Conservancy, Habitat for Humanity, Working America and Human Rights Watch.
Beaconfire RED is a small, privately-held company made up of curious and creative people who want to serve the nonprofit community using technology in new and interesting ways, and live fulfilled personal lives while we do it. And, if you ask our staff what they like best about working at Beaconfire RED, they'll tell you it's the people they work with! Go ahead, ask...