Beaconfire RED, a Washington DC-based digital agency, is currently looking for an experienced Advertising Specialist to help us develop and implement paid search and display campaigns that generate a return in dollars, leads and/or engagement for our nonprofit clients.
We are looking for a Paid Search & Display Advertising Specialist who:
- Has experience with Facebook and Google & Bing search & display advertising; programmatic and other display a plus.
- Partners with BF RED project teams to create, support and optimize paid advertising campaigns and initiatives. This includes developing media plans, planning and buying digital media, creative development, optimization, advertising budget oversight and reporting;
- Brings knowledge of the digital advertising environment, platforms, offerings and tools.
Ultimately, the Advertising Strategist will give you a campaign brief, and you'll use your magic to turn that into a functioning campaign -- while providing performance feedback and recommendations along the way.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years digital and website management experience;
- Proven success in providing strategy, budgeting, implementation, and optimization services for integrated digital paid media campaigns;
- Excellent writing and communications skills, and experience in ad copy click-through-rate optimization;
- Extreme attention to detail;
- Experience with ecommerce and/or nonprofit marketing and/or fundraising strategies;
- Google Advertising Certifications a plus.
Send an email with your resume and advertising results to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other good things to know about this opportunity:
- This position is full time at our Washington DC Metro Area office (we’re located 2 metro-stops across the river in Arlington, VA), and reports to the Director, Marketing Operations.
- This position requires occasional travel throughout the US, primarily in the northeastern corridor.
- Candidates must be legally able to work in the United States and maintain proper work authorization throughout employment with Beaconfire RED.
- Candidates must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job presented in a typical office environment.
- Beaconfire RED offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
- Beaconfire RED is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
At Beaconfire RED we help nonprofit and social enterprise organizations that serve good causes accomplish great things using digital technology. We design, build and promote websites and online campaigns that make people care and act. Our clients include leading organizations such as the truth Campaign, Human Rights Watch, Audubon Society, the Ocean Conservancy and the League of Women Voters.
Benefits, Rewards & Perks at Beaconfire RED
- The best part is the people you’ll be working with. We are friendly, smart, curious, and focused on solving problems using good design and technology.
- Competitive salaries + Profit Sharing + "Torchies" quarterly bonus program
- Work-life balance (really!) + Casual work environment
- Platinum & Silver-level Health insurance plans - Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k and company match
- Culture of Learning: Your own annual training budget, Friday Square tables and more
- Monthly staff events
- Onsite gym
- Oh, and don’t forget - You're working with clients who are making a positive difference in the world.