- Do you want to help needy families, protect the environment and battle diseases by running innovative online marketing and fundraising campaigns?
- Are you a "client whisperer" with experience leading a fast moving, high performing project team?
- Do you (heart) email fundraising?
Beaconfire RED is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Account Manager who brings a blend of digital marketing savvy (particularly around email fundraising), a consulting presence, and project management skills. We’re seeking a technically-savvy, well-rounded, experienced digital account manager who can provide smart marketing insights to clients, while keeping the campaign trains running.
You will work with multiple nonprofit clients brainstorming concepts, laying out the game plan, coordinating campaign execution with the rest of the team, and working with analysts to interpret results.
- Execute campaigns across a range of digital channels - from email campaigns, to social marketing, to SEO and SEM - that will build constituencies, inspire advocates, and/or raise money.
- Communicate daily with your clients.
- Facilitate brainstorming and strategic planning sessions with clients.
- Develop marketing deliverables, including preparation of presentations and reports for client meetings, with occasional guidance from the Executive Sponsor.
- Coordinate development of creative (forms, landing pages, etc.) with designers, copywriters and developers.
- Collaborate with your Data analyst to review results, and then use that analysis to inform strategy recommendations.
- Manage project resourcing, budgets and timelines (This is an important part of the job. If you don't want to do this part of the work, please don't apply).
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years experience in digital marketing, with deep expertise in email fundraising campaign management.
- Agency experience, or experience working closely with digital marketing consultants.
- An understanding of the nonprofit sector.
- Experience using ESP and eCRM platforms like Convio, Blackbaud, Salsa or Engaging Networks.
- Experience leading projects, collaborating with a project team and managing to a budget.
- Bonus points for experience in other digital channels, particularly search and display advertising.
Send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Other Good Things to Know about this Opportunity
- This position is full time at our Washington DC Metro Area office (we’re located 2 metro-stops across the river in Arlington, VA), and reports to the Director, Marketing Operations.
- This position may require occasional travel throughout the US, primarily in the northeastern corridor.
- Candidates must be legally able to work in the United States and maintain proper work authorization throughout employment with Beaconfire RED.
- Candidates must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job presented in a typical office environment.
- Beaconfire RED offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
- Beaconfire RED is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
At Beaconfire RED we help nonprofit and social enterprise organizations that serve good causes accomplish great things using digital technology. We design, build and promote websites and online campaigns that make people care and act. Our clients include leading organizations such as the Ocean Conservancy, the truth Campaign, Human Rights Watch, Audubon Societyand the League of Women Voters.
Benefits, Rewards & Perks at Beaconfire RED
- The people. We are friendly, smart, curious and focused on using technology for clients who are making a positive difference in the world.
- Competitive salaries + Profit Sharing + "Torchies" quarterly bonus program
- Work-life balance (really!) + Casual work environment
- Platinum & Silver-level Health insurance plans - Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k and company match
- Culture of Learning: Your own annual training budget, Friday Square tables and more
- Monthly staff events
- Onsite gym
- You're working on projects for clients who are making a positive difference in the world.