We are looking for a Web Developer -- either as a project-based contractor or contract-to-hire -- with experience developing in PHP-based content management systems like Drupal or WordPress.
The contractor must have significant experience and skills in the following:
- Experience developing for CMS's like Drupal or WordPress
- Knowledge of a few back and front end frameworks like Symfony, Angular, or Meteor
- Familiarity using and configuring tools like Apache, Vagrant, Git, Grunt, or SASS
Additional skills we're interested in:
- Experience creating web-based applications using Facebook APIs, Google APIs, mobile web toolkits or frameworks
- Familiarity with JIRA or other bug tracking tools
- Familiarity with eCRM tools like Luminate or Engaging Networks
Send a cover letter describing why you believe you would be a good fit for this role along with your resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a contract opportunity. Location US, Nationwide.
We help nonprofit and social enterprise organizations that serve good causes accomplish great things using digital technology. We design, build and promote websites and online campaigns that make people care and act.
Our clients include leading organizations such as the Truth Initiative, Ocean Conservancy, Habitat for Humanity, Working America and Human Rights Watch.
Beaconfire RED is a small, privately-held company made up of curious and creative people who want to serve the nonprofit community using technology in new and interesting ways, and live fulfilled personal lives while we do it. And, if you ask our staff what they like best about working at Beaconfire RED, they'll tell you it's the people they work with! Go ahead, ask...